An exciting trip to Barcelona starting from £399 per pupil
School trips to Barcelona are increasingly popular and you can experience the many delights that the city has to offer in this four day itinerary.
Morning flight to Barcelona and transfer to your residential centre.
In the morning, you will have a guided walking tour of Barcelona including La Sagrada Familia followed by a visit in the afternoon a visit to the Camp Nou home to the legendary Barcelona football team.
You will spend the morning visiting las Ramblas and in the afternoon take in a tour of Park Güell.
Depart after breakfast for flight back to the UK
Prices for the above programme start from as low as £399 per pupil based upon 40 pupils travelling with 4 Teachers free of charge
The price quoted includes:
* Flights to/from Barcelona
* Three nights full board accommodation (first meal – dinner on day 1/last meal – packed lunch on day 4)
* Entrance fees as per the above itinerary
* Help with provision of Risk Assessments
* Tour planning guidance
* Comprehensive Leaders’ Information Packs for travel
* 24/7 Emergency support contact throughout your visit
Price based on on travelling low/mid season